THE COMPANY STRUCTURE
OUR CORE BUSINESS COMPRISES MANUFACTURING OF JUICES, NECTARES AND NON-CARBONATED FRUIT BEVERAGES AS WELL AS FROZEN FRUITS AND VEGETABLES. THE THIRD ESSENTIAL BUSINESS AREA INCLUDES PRODUCTION OF FRUIT JUICE CONCENTRATES. HORTEX GROUP COMPRISES OF THREE SISTER COMPANIES: HORTEX HOLDING SA, ORTIKA POLSKA SP.ZO.O., HORTEX MARKETING SERVICES.
Hortex Holding SA deals with manufacturing and sales of juices, non-carbonated fruit beverages, nectars and concentrates, whilst Polski Ogród handles production and distribution of frozen food and concentrates. Ortika Frozen Foods operates on the Russian market. Both companies belong to Ortika Frozen Polska Sp.zo.o., that is responsible for frozen food business. Hortex Marketing Services owns Hortex brand, provides brand management, marketing services for other companies in the Group.
The total number of employees in Poland amounts to nearly 1600. In the period of increased purchasing and processing of fruit and vegetables (July-December), additional seasonal workers join the team.
In order to provide an ultimate efficiency, manufacturing centers have been deployed in 3 specialized, cutting edge processing plants located in Przysucha, near Radom, Ryki and Skierniewice.
We are concerned about distribution and accessibility of our products, as we intend to be in touch with our Consumers.
Owing to that our goods can be purchased:
- in ca. 90 000 retail outlets throughout Poland
- in all supermarket and hypermarket chains operating on the Polish market.
The wide-range distribution can be successful due to:
- collaboration with specialized Distributors operating nationwide
in-company Sales Force Team comprising 3 sales channels:
- traditional trade (retail outlets)
- modern trade (supermarket and hypermarket chains)
- Horeca market (a professional gastronomic market, incl. restaurants, bars, canteens and other catering centers).